Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Have missed a few Fill-In's so here are a couple.....

1. I'd like eight hours of consistent quiet sleep.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is my 30th birthday.
3. Last night, I had steak, Brussel sprouts, and a baked potatoe for dinner.
4. Sorry for the bother.
5. Can we go now?
6. One of my worst temptations is desserts; super hard to resist!
7. And as for some of the week, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some DVR shows, tomorrow my plans include hopefully my morning walk for sure and Wednesday, I want to make sure everyone gets off to youth group (especially Busy Body who is doing her FUO stuff again)!

1. In 1992, I was 15.
2. My daughters bring me laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
4. Somewhere tropical is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me it's Spring.
6. The day that just keeps going on.
7. And as for this Thursday, I need to pack for my retreat, Friday, I'm looking forward to finishing the house up and heading out, Saturday my plans include retreat sessions and quiet and Sunday, I want to go to lunch and maybe then a movie with my sweety!

Mood: Chilly
Weather: Also chilly....overcast and 59 degrees
Music: None
Dinner: Hamburger steaks with provolone and parmesan pasta
Exercise: 3 mile walk
Random Thought:  Funny how much music from my growing up days is being used in commercials now ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.