Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill-In's

1. Family Game Night.

2. Life is full of ups and downs.

3. Trust the first time is given freely, once betrayed it must be earned.

4. Pray for the best.

5. Parents hold their child's hand for a little while....their heart for a lifetime.

6. Listen to what was said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family game night, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and card making and Sunday, I want to go to early service and finish my last minute MOPS preparations!

Mood: Stuffed, had a yummy salad for lunch
Music: None
Weather: High of 54 today with a breeze
Dinner: Ham Steaks, Broccoli, and Fingerling Potatoes
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs-this afternoon
Random Thought: Using Windows 7 is interesting....not sure if I like it or not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.