Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill-Ins

1. New experiences and possibilities make life interesting.

2. Take an unexpected turn on a daily walk, you will be thankful you did.

3. I'm looking forward to Sonic Happy Hour today yummmm :).

4. I could never have imagined.

5. Try to find happiness in the little things.

6. Gosh this is to hard to say..... is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting toes and watching a movie with my girls'...I even have a free movie rental too, tomorrow my plans include light cleaning and catching up on my DVR'd shows and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family and get my house picked up!

Mood: Hungry
Music: None
Weather: Very overcast and 64 degrees
Dinner: Chicken nuggets and can't decide between chips and fries
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs this afternoon
Randon Thought: Hmmmmm what to get to drink at Sonic???

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.