Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook....

~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...

watching another gorgeous red robin flit around my bird feeder


I am thinking...

ready for Wednesday


I am thankful for...

my DH being well enough to go back to work YAY!!

From the learning rooms...

that waiting is O.K.

From the kitchen...

Thinking we are gonna have Alfredo tonight

I am wearing...

my P.J.'s still

I am creating...

goodie bags for my friend Dawna and a couple of other bridesmaids

I am going...

quickly crazy I think ;) 


I am reading...

Just finished my short study on being God's Princess


On my mind...

Normalcy is so evasive sometimes

Around the house...

need some coffee and think I need to mop today

One of my favorite things...

my cinnamon vanilla creme coffeemate

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Bible study, Daddy/Daughter Library time (mommie's quiet time), Girl time in San Antonio with Dawna, cleaning, laundry, hopefully some scrap book time, worship services, and Sunday movie time with my girls'.

Photo thought I am sharing with you...

Doesn't this spot looking gorgeous? I wanna go!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.