Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Been a few months since I posted here...

Summer is usually a time of park days and trips to the pool or river.  This summer with the heat reaching levels that border on the surface of the sun we have opted for more indoor time.  The best use of all this indoor time has been spent at area VBS' here in town.  My younger girls' have been having a blast and there is no better way to spend their time I believe than learning more about Jesus.  There have been loads of juice pops, watermelon, shaved icee drinks, and the always yummy occasional bowl of ice cream.  Still to come is youth camp, preteen camp, a trip to the water park, a night at a Missions game, library program days, and one more VBS.  We are making the most of this summer before it is off to high school (freshman SNIFF), 5th grade, and Kindergarten for my bunch.  What are you up to???

Mood: Busy
Weather: HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Music: None
Dinner: Pesto Chicken and Chef Salad
Exercise: 3x to the track this week and 1000 ab crunches
Random Thought: God is SO good all the time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.